My name is Jason, a physicist turned software engineer from London with a passion for physics, maths, and data visualisation.
I currently work for Count, building the next generation of data analytics software.
Get in touch
Around the web
Articles I’ve written have been featured on a number of blogs and news websites, some of which are linked below. You’ll see me occasionally on Reddit and Hacker News too.
- New Scientist
- The Conversation
- Huffington Post
- The Guardian
- Daily Mail
- Ars Technica
- The Verge
Hacker news threads
- The moon blew up without warning and for no apparent reason (710 points)
- England and Wales house prices (153 points)
- Wait ages for a bus and then two come along at once (86 points)
- Designing Stereographic Lampshades (190 points)
- Rolling Shutters (708 points)
- Helmhurts (145 points)
- WiFi signal intensity (860 comments)
- WiFi solver (60 comments)
- Rolling Shutters (130 comments)
- Wifi signal propagation (340 comments)
- Where to place your router (450 comments)
- WiFi signal propagation (310 comments)
- Rainbows (20 comments)
- Black holes (50 comments)
- Rolling shutters (200 comments)
Send me an email
If you have any general comments on this blog or would like to send a message, feel free to use the form below.